Meeting of the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia of 9 February 2010
1. At today's meeting the Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia discussed current domestic and international economic and financial developments, and approved the release of the Report on Economic and Financial Developments, January 2010 and the Report on Economic Relations with the Rest of the World, November 2009.
2. The Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia was briefed on banking operations in the current year, and on developments on the capital markets and interest rates in January 2010.
3. The Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia adopted the Guidelines for Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process for banks and savings banks.
4. The Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia adopted the Regulation amending the Regulation on Electronic Money Institutions for the purpose of adapting the term "electronic money" to the provisions of the Payment Services and Systems Act.
5. The Governing Board of the Bank of Slovenia adopted the Regulation on the Issue of Collector Coins for Sale and Circulation to commemorate the World Cup ski flying event in Planica (Planica, SPP 2010; comprising 5,000 gold coins and 7,000 silver coins). The coins will be on sale at Deželna banka Slovenije d.d. and in circulation as of 15 March 2010.